About the job
Your mission at SimScale is to support the backend team in continuously improving and extending the platform that serves our users. That means, taking over clearly defined development tasks in an increasingly complex service-oriented system, written mostly in Java.
You will also act in a role supporting our QA and user success team by tracking down the source of bugs or anomalies in our system.
What we expect from you (must-haves)
- Solid development experience in a non-trivial project, either at university or in industry
- Some experience or knowledge about RESTful cloud and/or microservices
- Strong sense of code quality: you follow design patterns and the principles of clean code
- Curiosity, drive and persistence in understanding a complex system
- Being able to work on-site in our Munich office
What we expect from you (nice-to-haves)
- A completed or ongoing course of studies in Computer Science with the focus on software engineering or a comparable degree with corresponding professional experience
- Being able to work productively with a Linux system
- Being involved in open source projects
What you can expect from us
- An international team - only English language skills are required
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive startup atmosphere: friendly colleagues, flat hierarchies, calm working environment
- Very good location in Munich (reachable by U-Bahn, S-Bahn and Bus)
- Fun team events
- The chance to learn a lot in a short time
Please send us your CV and preferably a cover letter. Mr. Daniel Jovic from the recruiting team will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89 8091327-54
- München Schwanthalerhöhe (80339)
Über das Unternehmen
SimScale is a full-cloud CAE software that helps engineers to perform simulations. SimScale grants you access to over 100.000 free engineering projects. Our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.