What you'll do:
- Understand new features of our product
- Test and review of new features
- Document them in our web site
- Communication about these in our social media channels (Twitter, Linkedin, Newsletters, Youtube)
What you need to bring along:
- Ability to communicate technical content in english.
- Promote brand and knowledge using social media marketing
- Excellent writing, editorial and proofreading skills (in english)
- Experience with social media platforms, video editing etc.
- Basic experience in a programming language is a plus.
What you'll get:
- Exciting projects on latest technology in an international environment.
- Startup atmosphere and nice colleges.
- Düsseldorf Heerdt (40549)
Über das Unternehmen
It all began in Mountain View, Silicon Valley, CA in 2010. At this time Nokia Siemens Networks started to innovate software solutions based on cloud technology for the IoT (Internet of Things) market. An experienced team of senior managers and engineers created award winning software products which were named Cumulocity. Cumulocity GmbH takes these software products to the next level. We are based in Düsseldorf, Germany, with engineering facilities in Germany, Poland and Portugal. Our origins as part of Nokia Siemens Networks, the world's mobile broadband specialist, gives us the experience of managing networks of millions of devices in a reliable, rapidly scalable and flexible manner. Cumulocity Software-as-a-Service offerings fundamentally reduce complexity and makes Internet-of-Things technology affordable to everyone. Cumulocity stands for fast cloud solutions: Cumulocity - a compound word of ‘Cumulus’ (“Cloud”) and ‘Velocity’.