Vacant position at the Weber EMEA HQ Logisitic Department, Berlin
As an international leading brand Weber stands for quality, excellence and innovation – worldwide. To develop our business with a more holistic approach and to strengthen our pan-European best practices; we have created the Weber-Stephen Products EMEA headquarters in Berlin. Here we have a vacant position in the Logistic Department where you will be part of a strong international team, as
Working Student Logistic (f/m/d)
20 hours/ week
ABOUT THE JOB…
As Working Student EMEA Logistic (f/m/d) you will be mainly responsible for processing data, to present and analyze forecast reports for all Business Areas as well as general support for all colleagues within the Logistics department.
The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Master Data, Order Sheets and Forecast files.
- Consolidation of Monthly Forecast Numbers from Customer and Legal Entities.
- Assisting in Sale and Demand Planning.
- Analysis of Forecast and Sales Data.
- Monitoring and optimizing Supply Chain Processes.
- Sales and Strategy Presentation.
- General Assistance in Preparatory- and Groundwork.
ABOUT WHAT YOU GET…
We offer an exciting position at our gorgeous office in Berlin. We are passionate about what we do and provide a friendly international working atmosphere, regular team and grilling events and an opportunity to grow through innovation and excellence.
You are a highly motivated student with an international mindset and hands- on mentality. Your well-structured and accurate working methods will help you to manage the tasks.
- Are a student with Bachelor degree or in your Master studies in Business Administration or related topic;
- Have excellent English und good German skills, both written and spoken;
- Are an experienced Microsoft Office user – mainly Excel;
- Can work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and are highly flexible;
- Have strong analytical skills as well as problem solving abilities;
- Love to barbecue and to promote the fantastic Weber lifestyle we create every day.
Is this your dream position as working student?
Please send your job application, CV including the earliest possible starting date of your employment to:
Weber-Stephen Products EMEA GmbH
- Berlin Charlottenburg (10587)
Über das Unternehmen
Sind Sie genauso grillverrückt wie wir, dann kommen Sie zu uns und machen Ihre Leidenschaft zum Beruf! Als international führende Marke steht Weber für hervorragende Qualität und Innovation – weltweit. Um unser Unternehmen mit einem ganzheitlichen Ansatz zu entwickeln und unsere europaweiten Best Practices zu stärken, wurde die Weber-Stephen Products EMEA-Zentrale in Berlin geschaffen.