Working Student Sales & Marketing
CÆLUM Group GmbH is a growing technology company providing national infrastructure.
To support our strategic activities across all company units (sales, marketing, development etc.) we are at the soonest looking for a part-time working student (f/m) in our office in Munich with interest on business topics and high affinity to innovative IT topics.
Your duties and responsibilities
You will be expected to support our team primarily by
- Preparing sales and marketing materials such as strategic presentations or meeting minutes
- Creating Technical and commercial tender and standard text modules
- Pre- and post-work for internal meetings and customer events
- Strong collaboration with the sales and marketing unit
- Support for ongoing tasks during daily business
The successful applicant should possess the following qualifications:
- Student currently enrolled in a BA degree (preferably technical or economical)
- Fluent English, all additional languages a plus
- Affinity for numbers and a strong understanding of economic
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and approach
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-sustained and tenacious working style
- Experienced with Apple Keynote and MS PowerPoint
- Resilient and a team player
Limited (4 - 6 + months, but only until the completion of studies)
CÆLUM is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are interested, please send your CV and records to:
Mrs. Bernadette Weiß
- München Milbertshofen-Am Hart (80807)
Über das Unternehmen
Company Description CÆLUM Group GmbH is a growing technology company providing national infrastructure.