As an intern for our Energy department you will acquire insights on the nascent energy storage market. During your internship you will build hands-on experience of technical frameworks of energy infrastructures projects. You will work in an exciting fast-paced, multicultural and cross-functional environment.
Tasks and learning goals
- Support the Energy Products Project Engineering Team EMEA in devising and adapting tools contributing to increase the effectiveness of the team.
- Assist in the specification and sales process of the team.
- Assist as a technical point of contact, to articulate how Tesla’s technology can be deployed in various applications / sites.
- Evaluate potential sites for new battery systems and make design and integration recommendations (electrical, mechanical, regulatory etc.).
- Assist in the development of the design and documentation required to facilitate the safe and effective delivery of a project.
- Assist in managing the installation and commissioning of projects, he development of technical or process documentation in support of project deployment as required.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably electrical engineering).
- Fluency in English (excellent writing and verbal skill)
- Fluency in German (excellent writing and verbal skill)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and workstreams in parallel.
- Knowledge of battery systems, power conversion, and grid systems.
Über das Unternehmen
Tesla beschleunigt den Übergang auf nachhaltige Mobilität und Energieerzeugung - mit den weltbesten Elektro-Automobilen und Energiespeichern. Unsere Mission begeistert die besten und hellsten Köpfe der Welt, die zu uns kommen, um an dieser Zukunft mitzuwirken.