Engineering | Stuttgart | Part time
Join Our Product Development Team
Are you studying at a German university and want to get your hands on some awesome pieces of software? Then we're looking for you! Join our product development team.
You'll work in a self-organized, agile team, supporting our customers as well as developing new features and fixing bugs. There are plenty of perks that come with working at K15t. You'll get to work in an international environment and gain hands-on experience within the Atlassian ecosystem. We'll provide you with a competitive salary and a MacBook Pro which you can also use for your studies.
Your Future Role
- Work with talented developers and designers to develop software built on Atlassian products.
- Communicate with our customers to resolve issues they might experience with our apps.
- Develop new app features and also identify and fix small bugs within the code.
- After verifying larger bugs, provide feedback and insights to developers to find solutions.
- Give your opinion on and review user documentation from a technical point of view.
- Work with exciting technologies like AWS, Docker, Java, React and many more.
- You're studying an IT-related course (e.g. Computer Science or Software Engineering) or comparable – in the 3rd semester or higher.
- You work in a structured way, pay attention to detail and work reliably – we need you to think independently and take responsibility for your tasks.
- You're an excellent team-player and are able to communicate well – our teams work in a transparent and open way.
- You're confident in speaking English – this is our company language.
- You have some experience in writing back-end or front-end code – we use Java for the back-end of our apps and mainly React for the front-end.
- You ideally have experience in other technologies or tools like AWS, Docker, git, IntelliJ.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.
- Stuttgart Ost (70184)
Über das Unternehmen
Bist du auf der Suche nach einem IT-Job in einem modernen Software-Umfeld in Stuttgart oder remote? Wir arbeiten daran, dass immer mehr Menschen besser zusammenarbeiten und gemeinsam optimale Ergebnisse erzielen. Neben einem großartigen Team, interessanten Projekten und einer modernen Arbeitsumgebung bieten wir noch weitere spannende Extras.