Be a part of building a stronger People's team and function at AutoScout24 and play a significant role in coordinatingand managing a perfect candidate experience and have close involvement in cross functional team work.
At AutoScout24, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our organisation is, e.g. made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do
- Steer our interview coordination to ensure a memorable candidate experience
- Source candidates to build a great talent pool for different talent segments
- Research on what job boards, meet-ups or talent communities are valuable for our talents to start building a long-term relationship
- Review and update job advertisements and position descriptions
- Assist our people services team in operational and adhoc topics, e.g. Onboarding, contracts, Workday (HRM system), HR reporting
- Support different people development projects, e.g. Learning Management, Talent Assessment, Employee Engagement
What you should bring
- Love for data, psychology, tech companies and digital products
- Ongoing studies of business administration, human resources, psychology or other relevant studies
- High degree of independence, structured way of thinking and a bias for action
- High level of reliability and commitment
- Business fluent German language skills as well as very good written and spoken English
- Tools must-have: MS Office, Office 365
- Tools nice-to-have: Workday, Greenhouse
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
Find everything about AutoScout24 as company and our benefits here.
- München Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt (80336)