Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry.This segment is classified into two main product groupings – carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data and voice communications. The enterprise network product group consists primarily of optical-based communication networks sold to businesses, governments and individuals for their own use.
- Help in generating external and internal communication
- Assist implementation and preparing of offline & online marketing campaigns
- Maintain contact/status information (internal database and Corning website)
- Maintain and expand web content (creation of content: literature and social media)
- Generate reporting using SalesForce.com and Excel
- Preparation of training and events/ tradeshows (physical and virtual)
- Hands - on support: preparation of event material, sales product samples
- Keep overview of literature and promotional gadgets
- Assist translation projects (coordination of different stakeholders, review)
- Support the day-to-day admin tasks
- Current enrolment at a University is mandatory
- Preferred course of studies is in the field of Business Administration or similar (a specialisation in marketing is a plus)
- Good organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, knowledge with InDesign is a plus
- Knowledge of CVent, Marketo or other Marketing automation tools would be a plus
- We value team work and good sense of humor
- You will be able to work up to 20 hours per week during your semester, and up to 40 hours per week during your semester break
- You will ideally stay with us for a longer period of time to support our international team
We offer you challenging tasks in an attractive environment as well as with an engaging and experienced team. You will be able to have a detailed overview of the activities of one of the world’s most innovative companies.
- Berlin Mitte (10117)
Über das Unternehmen
Corning ist ein weltweiter Marktführer und Vorreiter auf dem Gebiet der Werkstoffkunde. Seit mehr als 160 Jahren nutzen wir unser unübertroffenes Fachwissen in den Bereichen Spezialglas, Keramik und optische Physik, um in Zusammenarbeit mit unseren Partnern neue Materialien, Produkte und Prozesse zu entwickeln, die aus dem täglichen Leben nicht mehr wegzudenken sind.