The Intern Community and Social Support (m/f/d) is responsible for the moderation, maintenance and care for our online communities and social media channels. The Intern will assist our userbase mostly via the App Store and Google Play as well as via the TeamViewer Community and other Social Media channels like Twitter and Facebook.
- Engage with TeamViewer fans and users by responding to user feedback on the App Store and Google Play
- Engage with TeamViewer fans and users by responding to user comments on our social media channels and online communities
- Assist Community Moderators and the Community Managers with day-to-day tasks and projects to increase the social experience of our customers and users
- Decrease the average response time on our social media channels and the online communities which leads to a positive customer experience
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Remuneration well above average!
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Work and pleasure are close together at TeamViewer. Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events
What you bring:
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English (fluency in German, French, Spanish, Japanese or Chinese is a plus)
- Experience using TeamViewer software and understanding its key features is preferred
- Enthusiastic about communications, communities and social media
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels, online forums and communities
- Service oriented with online communication skills
- High motivation and performance-orientation
- Proactive, resilient, reliable, diligent
- Ability to work independently with guidance from an internal leader
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others, drive consensus and unite opposing views to a common vision
- Highly service-oriented with desire to assist others in understanding rules, tools and resources
- Diplomatic mindset with abilities to gain consensus from those with diverging viewpoints and understand multiple perspectives of an issue
Duration: at least 4 months, 6 months desirable
- Göppingen Stadtgebiet (73033)
Über das Unternehmen
TeamViewer verbindet Menschen, Maschinen und Geräte jeder Art als Anbieter von sicheren Cloud-basierten Technologien. Weltweit, innerhalb von Sekunden. Unsere Produkte haben weltweit über 200 Millionen aktive Nutzer und sind auf über 1,8 Milliarden Geräten in mehr als 100 Ländern installiert. 2005 gegründet hat TeamViewer heute über 800 Mitarbeiter an 11 internationalen Standorten.