WIP Renewable Energies is a company which is specialized in high-level scientific and engineering services within the renewable energy and environment sector. WIP has over 40 years of experience in Conference and Exhibition organisation and realisation. Among the activities undertaken by WIP is the conception, preparation, organisation and management of a series of high level and large-scale international conferences, e.g. EU PVSEC European largest Photovoltaic Conference, workshops, seminars and exhibitions in the field of renewable energies.
With currently around 20 employees, we plan to expand our position in the field of renewable energies.
Our event department in Munich is looking for a
Working Student (m/f/d)
starting at earliest availability, in parttime flexible up to 20 hours weekly.
- Assistance with event organisation and logistics and administration
- Correspondence with international clients and partners
- Data administration
- On-site support during the EU PVSEC
- Preparation of material for participants
- Further tasks
- Responsible, reliable and motivated to learn
- Customer and service oriented
- Team player
- Excellent English skills; German is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- A varied activity with opportunities to introduce ideas
- Open working climate with flat hierarchy levels
- Cross-cultural and international working environment
- Attractive salary
- Various benefits (team events, health promotion)
- München Sendling (81369)
Über das Unternehmen
WIP Renewable Energies is a company which is specialized in high-level scientific and engineering services within the renewable energy, social innovation and environment sector. WIP has over 40 years of experience in high-level scientific and engineering services and has a long history of managing research and innovation projects and organizing leading conferences and events in the renewable energy sector. With currently around 20 employees, we plan to expand our position in the field of renewable energies.