Pimp your CV! A mandatory internship at TeamViewer is a door-opener for your future. Become part of our product design team and experience what it's like to work in the UI and UX areas for one of the most important European IT companies.
- Support product management, development teams and UX designers in user-centric product design
- Work closely in a team with product managers, marketing and development teams
- Unleash your creativity while creating marketing assets for web, social and print
- Support the designers in user research, prepare user tests, surveys and interviews and evaluate them
What we offer
- Remuneration well above average
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Studies focused on User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or related
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (Adobe CC)
- Experience in UI related areas, e.g. Layout, Typography, Visual Design, icon language, animations, UI design methods & guidelines)
- Interest and basic experience in the areas of UI/UX design, research and digital product design
- Good knowledge of English, German is a plus
- Structured approach as well as commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- Motivation for personal development, contribution and support of the designers and to share your own experiences or approaches with your colleagues.
Duration of internship: minimum 4 months, optimal 6 months
- Göppingen Stadtgebiet (73033)
Über das Unternehmen
TeamViewer verbindet Menschen, Maschinen und Geräte jeder Art als Anbieter von sicheren Cloud-basierten Technologien. Weltweit, innerhalb von Sekunden. Unsere Produkte haben weltweit über 200 Millionen aktive Nutzer und sind auf über 1,8 Milliarden Geräten in mehr als 100 Ländern installiert. 2005 gegründet hat TeamViewer heute über 800 Mitarbeiter an 11 internationalen Standorten.