We are looking for an Assistant Sales & Marketing (ASM)
for each of the following communities in Europe:
- Middle East
bubbles media is a company, located in the heart of Hamburg. In August, our pan-European platform for international TV started: bobbles.tv. Receivable via satellite and internet, our product changes the lives of expats in Europe in their way of staying in touch and up to date with their people back home. We are an international team and work together towards our shared goal.
The Assistant Sales & Marketing supports our Marketing Manager in all offline activities in Europe. Your main tasks are to:
- identify target groups all over Europe
- contact target groups and generate test subscribers
- establish a sales system
- build and maintain networks with event operators, groups, companies etc.
- conduct surveys in focus groups
Your Goal: Generating Knowledge
The overall goal of your job is to generate indepth consumer insights of your community. In order to gain these, you will need to generate as many test subscribers as possible and collect their feedback on our product.
- Your main task is to conduct surveys in focus groups.
- Enlarge your community knowledge by doing online and offline research. This means you will search for potential community contacts, such as ambassadors, companies, associations and multipliers in your target countries.
- Travel to target countries.
- Prepare and conduct events and activating campaigns and get in touch with your community on site.
a real sales person, who is:
- sociable and fearless when contacting your community
- profit and sales oriented
- focused on goals
- willing to travel within Europe
Conditions of Employment
- temporary, project related contract (prospectively 6-8 weeks)
- location: office in Hamburg, willing to travel
- success-oriented salary
After successful project completion, you may be offered a continuing employment contract (20h/week).
Send us your application today (CV, cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamburg Harvestehude (20149)