- You are part of our Project and Platform team and initially report directly to Lea who manages several projects around the topic of information and knowledge management
- You will support the introduction and expansion of Confluence, our internal tool for knowledge sharing
- You will support the optimization of our workflow and building collaborative environments within the company
- You take care of the maintenance and update of our knowledge base
- You will support the customization of Confluence to the needs of departments and applications areas
- You create content about meaningful descriptions and instructions on Confluence
- You assist with the preparation and introduction of current and new templates
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program in Media, Journalism, Technology or Information and Knowledge Management
- Ideally you have gained first working experience (e.g. through internships) in the digital economy, in information technology or knowledge related fields
- You are interested in WIKI systems (Confluence, MediaWiki etc.) and document management systems
- You are good in prioritizing, working autonomously and are flexible
- You are able to explain complex matters in a simple and lean way to different audiences
- You are proficient in English and German
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- Duration minimum of at least 6 months
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
- Berlin Mitte (10178)
Über das Unternehmen
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of more than 70 combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.