Tesla is looking to hire qualified and talented individuals to provide technical support for Tesla’s Powerwall and Powerpack product lines. Delivering exceptional customer service by ensuring Tesla meets its obligations and commitments in a timely manner is a key expectation. The ideal candidate will have technical acumen in addition to a track record of remarkable customer service. If you are passionate and driven to exceed customer expectations to ensure that every aspect f the Tesla experience is a true pleasure, this may be the role for you. Based in Amsterdam, this position will partner closely with Sales, Operations, and Service teams to proactively improve the owner and installer experience for our rapidly growing customer base.
- Provide highest level of support to installers by trouble shooting and doing necessary follow-up.
- Escalate critical issues when needed.
- Evaluate the needs of business customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve technical issues with the battery systems.
- Educate our business customers so they have optimal confidence in the operation of the energy storage system.
- Determine if technical solution can be resolved remotely or if field service intervention is needed.
- Communicate customers concerns with NOC Managers, Service Engineering, or Field Service as necessary.
- Accurately record issues and data into CRM database.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in technical support or call center environment within Renewable energy and/ Battery background preferred.
- Ability to thrive in both independent and team environments.
- Electrical or Mechanical background related technical experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and German or Italian preferable.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, handle shifting priorities and troubleshoot.
- Flexible schedule; this team runs 24/7/365 globally to accommodate our customer’s needs (shift work may be necessary).
- Experience with CRM systems and MS Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Understanding of distributed generation and/or energy storage systems preferred.
- Willingness to learn about new and innovative technologies.
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships.
- Berlin Tiergarten (10559)
- München Altstadt-Lehel (80331)
Über das Unternehmen
Tesla beschleunigt den Übergang auf nachhaltige Mobilität und Energieerzeugung - mit den weltbesten Elektro-Automobilen und Energiespeichern. Unsere Mission begeistert die besten und hellsten Köpfe der Welt, die zu uns kommen, um an dieser Zukunft mitzuwirken.