Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Create content for the production and maintenance of newsletters and landing pages
- Actively support automated marketing processes and campaigns
- Regular analysis and evaluation of campaigns as well as deriving recommendations for action
- Support in the end-to-end organization of events and webinars
- Ongoing studies in the field of marketing management, marketing and communication or economics with a marketing/communication focus or a comparable course of study
- Initial experience in the production and maintenance of text, images and other content for newsletters and landing pages
- Confident handling of MS Office applications (specific emphasis on Excel)
- Initial knowledge of the CMS WordPress would be an advantage
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Düsseldorf Lohausen (40474)
Über das Unternehmen
Unlocking Growth Through Product Experiences Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale. Akeneo’s open-source enterprise PIM, and product data intelligence solutions, dramatically improve product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management. Leading global brands, including Sephora, Fossil, Staples, and Jabra, trust Akeneo's solutions to scale and customize their omnichannel and cross-border commerce initiatives. Using Akeneo, brands and retailers can improve customer experience, increase sales, reduce time to market, go global, and boost team productivity. For more information, please visit https://www.akeneo.com Based in Boston (US), Nantes (France), London (UK), Sydney (Australia), Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Düsseldorf (Germany), Akeneo is a fast-growing company with a strong international expansion.