Fixed term contract, Part-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As Working Student Recruiting Coordinator you will support us in hiring our local teams in international new and existing markets.
- Support the recruiting process: Screen CV’s, schedule interviews and interview interesting candidates
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Learn how to source candidates through various recruiting channels
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Your are enrolled in a University for at least one more year
- You are known for being a great communicator and people person
- Fluent English
- Interested in learning Talent Management within a fast paced and hyper growth environment
- First experience in Recruiting and Direct Search is a big plus!
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The Talent Acquisition team is driven by the mission to find the best talent to change mobility for good. We are strategic partners, with a strong service mindset and the right sense of humor :) We thrive on an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and believe that diversity is the key to our success. We love what we do and we accept the challenge to manage multiple roles and cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of passionate, curious, and ambitious people, working side by side with each other to build up a diverse and strong team at TIER.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!