Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows the data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software, and services that combine the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
The Searchmetrics Communications & Content team is responsible for global external PR, Social Media and content on our website’s Knowledge Hub and our blog. We are now looking for a passionate and motivated working student.
If you are a committed team-player, energetic, communicative, dedicated to a new challenge, social media-savvy and passionate about creating engaging content, we would love to receive your application!
Your mission in detail:
- Assist in the creative ideation, research, development of communication projects and initiatives.
- Support with content creation for our diverse channels (website, social media, newsletter, blog, PR). This includes writing/editing/proof-reading content.
- Work together with our social media agency to create effective social media content that engages our target groups.
- Work with the design team to create excellent visual graphics, whitepaper, and marketing material.
- Working with the global team on the day-to-day implementation of projects and connect with our German, US, and UK teams on a regular basis.
What’s in for you?
- Home office option whenever needed
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to learning platform like Campus Success and Linkedin Learning
- Flexible working hours
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs on planet
- You are a student, ideally in the field of media, marketing and communications
- Ideally you already gained some work experience in content marketing or social media
- You have good organizational and time management skills
- You are an enthusiastic, creative team player with an independent and reliable working approach
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English – additional languages and work experiences abroad are certainly welcome
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see if there's a mutual fit. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in under a minute. Upon completion of your application, you'll receive an email confirmation straight away. If you don't receive an email from us, please check your junk mail and add us to your allow list.
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (10405)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Searchmetrics GmbH ist der Pionier und weltweit führende Anbieter einer Unternehmensplattform zur Optimierung der Search Experience. Diese „Search Experience Optimization“ verbindet SEO, Content, Social Media, PR und tiefgehende Analysen zu einer einheitlichen Grundlage für die Entwicklung und Umsetzung einer organischen Suchstrategie. Unternehmen und Agenturen nutzen die Searchmetrics SuiteTM für die Planung, Ausführung und Kontrolle ihrer digitalen Marketingstrategien. Eindrücke über uns als Arbeitgeber findest du hier: https://www.kununu.com/de/searchmetrics