finn.auto - HR Intern
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe. #UnleaseYourself
As a member of our HR team, directly working together with our Head of Staff and the respective Hiring Managers, you are responsible to help shape the core of finn.auto - its people. You support across all HR disciplines, including recruiting, personal development, employer branding, team events and admin, with the ultimate goal in mind to build the best possible team and enable everyone at finn.auto to become the best version of themselves.
- Enable team growth: You will be responsible for acquiring new talent (tech, business) via different channels (e.g.Linkedin), managing the candidate lifecycle and making sure our Hiring Managers have the right candidates in front of them.
- Support and automate the business: You make sure all administrative tasks are handled timely and reliably. Moreover you introduce and implement your own ideas on how to automate manual processes slowing the team down.
- Prepare and conduct team events: Help us come up and conduct the most fun team events any startup can have and create a team spirit that no one will want to lose.
- Portray finn.auto as the #1 employer in Munich: Nurture existing channels and come up with new ideas to contribute to raising the number of inbound applications at finn.auto. You are supporting the team in making sure everyone knows us and wants to work with us.
- Develop our HQ: You are responsible for making sure that our office is always fully equipped with everything the team needs, enabling all our finn.people to work at their
// Skills and Requirements
- You are studying business administration, psychology or similar
- Previous experience in recruiting or another HR function preferred
- You are fluent in German
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- People person, yet with a service orientation, strong data-driven mindset and a getting-things-done attitude
- High level of insight into human nature that helps in driving others to improve their performance and achieve their best in current and future roles
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent organization skills and joy in planning ahead
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
// Values we share
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary of 1.800€ per month
- Regular team events
- Experienced management team
// Interested In Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Florian and Hanna are looking forward to your application.
- München Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt (80337)
Über das Unternehmen
Bei finn haben wir es uns zum Ziel gesetzt die Mobilität von morgen kundenfreundlicher und nachhaltiger zu gestalten. Was wir machen: Als junges Start-up bieten wir unseren Kunden ein all-inclusive Auto-Abo, welches die Vorteile des Autobesitzes mit der Flexibilität heutiger Dienstleistungen vereint. Zusätzlich kompensieren wir den kompletten CO2-Ausstoß unserer Flotte und ermöglichen somit unseren Kunden sich klimaneutral fortzubewegen. Wie wir ticken: Bei uns gibt es flache Hierarchien und kurze Wege. Wir haben eine "own it" Einstellung, die jedem Teammitglied viel Freiheit, aber auch Verantwortung überträgt. Unser Team hat eine gute Mischung aus erfahrenen und jungen Leuten, die alle mit viel Spaß und Leidenschaft bei der Sache sind.