Our mission at Freeletics is to empower people around the world to become greatest version of themselves. With over 28 million users today and rapidly growing, we build products that enhance peoples lives through physical exercise and nutritional health. By combining health science, algorithms, and behaviour change we are building a unique company in the health and fitness space.
In your role, you will work together with our People Operations team (yes, that is the fancy new word for HR) to shape the future of Freeletics! From identifying and interviewing top talent, supporting the People Operations in daily operational tasks, to ensuring smooth processes, we need you to support us! You are a strong and proactive communicator, enthusiastic to learn and keen to shape our teams inspiring work environment? Apply now!
- Help the People Operations team across daily activities including administration and documentation
- Support people development activities including training programs, development tools and feedback systems
- Take part in the hiring process from job posting, candidates engagement up to offering
- Think outside the box to identify new active sourcing ideas and attract top talent for Freeletics
- Collaborate on finding creative and sustainable ways to represent Freeletics as an employer of choice
- Currently completing university studies, ideally specializing in Human Resources or Psychology
- You are interested in an internship for a minimum of 6 months on a full-time (40h/week) basis
- Initial experience in recruiting and/or HR management is a plus
- Creative thinking and structured work style
- Curiousness and willingness to learn
- Empathy and high service orientation
- Team player with high commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English and German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus
- München Neuhausen-Nymphenburg (80335)
Über das Unternehmen
Freeletics currently builds digital fitness and lifestyle products and its own apparel. Freeletics was founded in 2013 and our team spirit and efficiency led us to be now represented in 160 countries and have 28 Million+ members. At Freeletics, our ultimate goal is simple: develop people. We’re looking for smart and driven people to join our multicultural and energetic team who are hungry to motivate others and participate in the development of Freeletics.