Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Manager to help us provide top-notch support to our users.
The ideal candidate is a true team player, resourceful, has a great eye for detail and the ability to quickly adapt to new situations. Student is welcome to apply!
Do you like it when things are exciting, interesting and challenging at the same time? Then this is the job for you. Not a single day will be the same.
- …actively provide users, via e-mail, with assistance and advice for a wide variety of our games.
- …assist our customer base with any payment or technical issues they face.
- …organize live QA, test our games and report bugs according to your findings.
- …communicate via e-mail or chat with our external partners about in-game errors.
- …improve the quality and efficiency of our support services.
- …encourage player loyalty and improve our products.
- …Level C2 German writing skills and be fluent in English (C1). We are a very international bunch, so other languages are always a plus too!
- …an interest in gaming and social networks.
- …basic knowledge of the gaming sector, be solution-oriented and a quick learner with a keen eye for detail.
- …the availability to work 20 hours/week for at least six months (but we would love if you stayed longer).
- …a valid ceritificate of enrollment from university (if you are a student)
- …an ideal job with flexible working hours, a vibrant atmosphere and an excellent work environment.
- …a brilliant, creative and truly international team with low hierarchies!
- …the opportunity to become a part of a Berlin start-up that is making waves in one of the most exciting and innovative industries around.
- …a cool location right in the heart of Berlin – Mitte
- …free breakfast and snacks every day.
- …engaging and fun team events.
- …last but not least: a personal tailor-made avatar!
Sounds like an exciting opportunity? You bet it is!
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references.
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (10405)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Plinga GmbH ist Europas führender Publisher von Social Games. Unsere 15 aktuell veröffentlichten Titel werden von mehr als 30 Millionen Nutzern pro Monat, in 15 verschiedenen Sprachen und auf mehr als 2.500 sozialen Netzwerken und Web-Portalen weltweit gespielt.