As a working student you will support the SysAdmin-team in the management of our servers and office equipment. Besides that you will also support the Office Management with ad-hoc requests.
- Manage linux servers
- Manage office’s networking infrastructure
- Help developers to deploy our systems
- Undergraduate or graduate in Computer Science, Math or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Scripting Experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Fluency in English; written & spoken
- Basic Computer Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Subnets)
- Self starter mentality
- Team player and able to give and take feedback
- Love to work in an international team
- Structured and self-organized working style
Nice to have
- Experience with configuration management tools (SaltStack, Ansible, etc)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Git
- Advanced Computer Networking knowledge (Corporate hardware, VLANs, VOIP, etc)
- A motivated inspiring top team of international personalities.
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up.
- A steep learning curve by taking on substantial responsibility.
- Become part of our fun and international team of inspiring personalities.
- Berlin Mitte (10178)
Über das Unternehmen
CrossEngage is a fast growing, Berlin-based marketing technology company backed by renowned investors like Project A Ventures, Capnamic, and Earlybird. We are providing a cloud-based open marketing platform that empowers marketing managers to intuitively orchestrate their campaigns across all relevant channels and devices. Founded in 2015, we are now 25 people with 10 nationalities.