GG Brands develops and sells inovative products comming from the fields of candles, sents and oils, appartment decoration & baths. Inner peace, balance and mindfulness lift your quality of life. With our creations we bring moments of relaxation to our customers and help them to transform their homes into an oasis of wellbeing for all their senses. With our Core-Brand JuwelKerze/JewelCandle we already inspire a faithful fan base of almost 10 years in over eight european countries who love the fragrance and the valuable surprises in jewelry within our candles. With our second Brand OZOÍ we fulfill fastidious customer requests for sustainable, vegan and exquisit fragrance experiences in a clean Home-Decor-Design.
Our products and brands are being developed within the heart of Berlin. Our headquarter is located only one stop from the central station. Currently we are around 80 colleagues with 20 different nationalities working together in the departments of Customer Care, Supply-Chain, Marketing, Design, Product Development, IT, B2B and B2C Sales, People & Organisation as well as BI & Controlling. Both of our brands (and others to come) are being sold through our own Online-Shop, Marketplaces and trading Partners. Since 2018 GG Brands is part of the Gala Group with several international subsidiary companies. By its designated E-Commerce-Competence GG Brands takes over an important role for the current and future online-sales within the Group.
To strengthen our Team we are currently looking for a (Temporary) Community Manager (f/m/x).
You will support our performance marketing team during the high-season from October - February in the growth of our French speaking community and maintain relationships with community leaders.
- Active presence, monitoring and moderation of posts and comments from the JewelCandle community on Facebook and Instagram.
- You stimulate communication with/between community members.
- You develop an open and authentic communication style with community members based on JewelCandle’s brand image.
- You identify and maintain relationships with community leaders.
- You increase our brand visibility by interacting with other sites and profiles.
- You are the interface between our community and our company.
- You are the moderator of user-generated content and support in giveaways coordination.
- You support for the weekly Facebook live video set-up.
- Development and implementation of innovative strategies for continuous growth and commitment of our community.
- You give us an overview of our community’s moods, topics and trends.
- You have experience in social media and community management.
- You have a certain sensibility for dealing with individual community members.
- Through your own social media profiles, you enjoy interacting with followers.
- You have excellent communication skills, confident style and a very good command of written texts.
- Your workstyle is independent and conscientious, even under time pressure.
- You keep a cool head in stressful situations and can deal skilfully with crisis situations.
- You are a creativ and inventive team member.
- You have a customer service-oriented mindset.
- You are a native French speaker and fluent in English.
- You will be part of an international team and when wandering our halls you will hear many more languages then just english and german, such as french, italian, portugese turkish and many others.
- With monthly All-Hands-Meetings, Coffee-table gossip in a small round with the managing partners and an open-door policy on all levels we encourage regularly and transparent communication, that is not being blocked by any hierarchy.
- We believe that there is a piece of jewelery not only within every JuwelCandle but also in every single one of our employees. Potential and valuable ideas that we need to discover and develop together are slumbering within all of us.
- We offer numerous discounts such as access to our Corporate-Benefits-Partner program, employer-funded pension, delicious coffee & beverages as well as regularly occuring Team-Meals and Company-Events.
- Our employees from foreign countries have the option to take part in a german language course.
- Since the health of our employees is a matter of heart for us we developed an extensive hygiene concept for our office over the course of the Covid19-pandemic. As of right now we are all partially working remote but start comming back to the office more often.
- Our initial interviews are mostly being held virtually. But when deepening the discussion we wish to get to know you in person and invite you to our headquater.
- We know that work is not everything in life. In order to have friends, hobbies and family be an important part of your life we offer flexible and family-friendly working hours.
- We want our employees to work intedependently and self-reliant but we will always be at your side once you don't find a way get ahead by yourself.
- Because of our company size and GG Brnads future plans within the Gala Group we offer extensive creative freedom, places for your own ideas and personal development.
Job + You = Fun? Click the „Für diese Stelle bewerben“-Button and provide us with your CV and Letters of Recommendation. We will not be needing a cover letter but if you want to express yourself feel free to provide us one as well. In addition we would be happy if you could provide us with your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. Your person of contact for questions is Inike Rosenbach, Head of People & Organisation.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Berlin Mitte (10115)
Über das Unternehmen
GG Brands offers via its online brands (JewelCandle, OZOI and others to come) various inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are already appreciated by customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.