vly is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Europe. Our vision is a world with plant-based food without compromising on taste, nutritional values and global sustainability. In doing so, our mission is to completely transform the food industry from products with animal proteins to plant-based proteins. Currently, we are focusing on the dairy industry. Here, our first vly milk made it to over 10,000 markets within 12 months! With a strong focus on Research & Development as well as Brand & Culture, we aim to bring more delicious and healthy products to the market and to become a top employer. Join us on the journey and become part of our ambitious team!
Currently, we are looking for a strongly motivated Working Student in Graphic Design (m/w/d) to support our in-house Brand team!
- With your design skills, you will support creative projects and campaigns that instill a desire for vly and a healthy diet.
- You are sparkling with ideas and will work independently as well as creatively on the design of prints such as flyers, brochures or posters.
- You have an affinity for social media, can deduce trends and thus support the team in creating layouts.
- You are reliable and really keen to tackle things in an ambitious startup at all levels.
What we offer you:
- We are on a mission and would love to have you join us: drive the change from animal to plant proteins.
- A small team based in heart of Berlin that wants to grow with top talent like you.
- Flexible working hours and vacation days, as well as other extras (milk subscription, team events, off-sites and much more).
- You have first experience working with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Ideally, you have also worked with After Effects before.
- You are an enrolled student, ideally in communication design, graphic design or similar.
- You have a good feeling for design and aesthetic trends in photography and social media (especially Instagram).
- You have very good German as well as English skills.
- Beneficial: Previous experience in retail (flyers, packaging, display stands).
- Beneficial: Previous experience in UX/UI design (web design).
Does this sound like somewhere where you can make a lasting, positive impact? Then, apply now! Please, send us your CV, ideally with a portfolio. We are looking forward to speaking with you!
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (10435)
Über das Unternehmen
Mit der Mission die Massenproduktion von Kuhmilch überflüssig zu machen haben wir uns Anfang 2018 zusammengetan. Seitdem arbeiten wir kontinuierlich daran, Produkte auf Basis pflanzlicher Proteine zu entwickeln, die tierische Milchprodukte in Geschmack, Nährwerten und Nachhaltigkeit schlagen. Denn wir sind fest von davon überzeugt, dass die Welt einen Wandel von tierischen zu pflanzen Proteinen braucht: Für eine neue Generation an Lebensmitteln.