SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to further expand innovation and excellence in our area of Retail Media? With our dedicated Retail Media department, we connect brands with valuable and health-oriented customers through innovative and efficient media solutions. Across the whole customer journey, onsite and offsite, we enable brands to approach their target audience with different touch-points. Developing best in class solutions and handling successful campaigns, our goal is to help brands grow on our platform. Become part of our Retail Media team and shape the future of the e-pharmacy platform with us.
We are looking for a Working Student Retail Media (m/f/d) for our office in Cologne.
- Together with the Retail Media team, you will create reports, and analyze the performance of the joint marketing campaigns
- Take the responsibility for controlling and monitoring of relevant campaign KPIs continuously
- In your role, you will manage the communication with the manufacturers
- You will work closely with the Offsite Marketing department to ensure campaign optimization
- Are you currently a student at a university or college with a focus on Business Administration, Marketing, E-Commerce, Economics, International Business Marketing, or equivalent?
- Are you a proactive team player?
- Do you have a good level of Excel and PowerPoint skills, and affinity for numbers?
- Have you ever worked with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Data Studio, DV360, Econda, or Power BI before?
- Are you fluent in English and in German?
Then we look forward to your application with your CV and motivation letter!
- Köln Neustadt-Nord (50670)
Über das Unternehmen
Shop Apotheke ist die führende Online-Apotheke Europas. Bei uns zu arbeiten bedeutet, zahlreiche interessante Perspektiven und eigene Gestaltungsfreiräume in einer positiven und von gegenseitigem Respekt geprägten Atmosphäre zu haben. Wir suchen neue Kollegen und Kolleginnen, die sich nicht nur in unser internationales Team einbringen, sondern aktiv Verantwortung übernehmen wollen.