Job Title: Work Experience Visual Merchandising (m/f/d)
Reports To: Visual Merchandising Manager
Based At: Wertheim Village
The purpose of fulfilling Work Experience Visual Merchandising (m/f/d) position in Wertheim Village is to increase the support in the visual elevation process, provide an increase in brand portfolio support and to enable the team to further implement, create, and continue to enhance its development and be fully operational as a structured team. The visual department contributes heavily on the footfall, brand awareness, sales increase, having also increased product visibility with newly custom designed pieces
Improve store productivity, maintenance, customer service and sales by:
• Being the main point of contact between the Visual Merchandising Team and the local Retail Teams on all Visual Merchandising issues, helping to ensure standards and consistency achieved.
• Help guide the Village team on the creative direction of the season, making sure that the flow of communication between departments is clear
• Following up after each Visual Merchandiser’s visit on merchandising reports, pictures, and feedback.
• Assisting the Visual Merchandisers in developing guidelines on selling techniques to optimise store turnover.
• Assisting the VM department on projects where needed.
• Taking an overall view of the Village retail and marketing calendar and coordinating proactive action accordingly. .
• Working closely with the Graphic, Marketing, and Retail Departments on all signage issues to correspond with the Merchandising and Marketing calendars.
• Participating with the Visual Merchandising team to embrace the Brands to introduce merchandising and window guidelines along Value Retail standards.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
• Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, and think ahead.
• Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously, with a keen eye for detail
• Excellent computer skills.
• Knowledge of principles for promoting and selling products.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for fashion and understanding of current market trends.
• German and English advanced, any other European language desirable
- Wertheim (97877)