We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Intern Marketing Analyst (f/m/d)
If you are an analytical and creative person, seeking to make the difference in a fast growing gaming company, this job is for you. As a Marketing Analyst Intern you will assist our App Store Optimisation (ASO) Strategy.
Reporting into our Lead Brand Manager, you will work with our product and marketing teams to drive more players into our games by optimising the App Store performance and organic downloads. With your analytical mindset, you’ll test different App Store setups, learn and apply the best performing ones.
- Assist with development and maintenance of our ASO strategy across our game portfolio.
- Analyse current processes and develop alternative solutions.
- Test and report on hypotheses to improve conversion rate and organic installs.
- Coordinate with our creative teams on creative assets.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product and User Acquisition teams to match ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, player life-time value and return on advertising spend.
- Utilize ASO tools such as App Annie and App Radar to identify high-performing keywords and trends in organic growth
- You are analytical and a critical thinker
- You possess a creative testing mindset
- Advanced skills on Excel
- You are data driven
- Fluent in English
- Experience in ASO
- Experience in mobile games
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc ...
Your Benefits - We're game to support you
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Flexible working hours and home office - We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
- Health and Fitness - We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Relocation - Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level - We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ's and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don't forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10963)
Über das Unternehmen
Kolibri Games is a mobile games developer located in Berlin. With more than a 100 people and 100 million global downloads for our games, we are one of the top startups in Germany. We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a quick recruitment process and a fair candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)