The data driven logistics department has the main task to manage a Europe-wide network of more than 200 logistics partners.
We are looking for an intern to dive right into our business and take part in building up the venture throughout several countries in Europe. We are setting up new processes from scratch to create our own supply chain to transform used cars for the end customer and deliver them directly to their doorstep. You will run your own projects, convince internal and external stakeholders and be part of this used-car-market revolution from day 1.
We are looking for someone for 3 to 6 months starting in February 2021.
What you will tackle
- Be part of a task force facing the challenges of a new business to tackle them head-on and turn them into process improvements and progress
- Work in a fast-paced data-driven environment and perform meaningful analyses to drive the growth of our business
- Directly implement insights within the company and with external partners and create a lasting impact
- Be responsible for your own projects and see them through to the end by following a hands-on and KPI-driven approach
- Define benchmarks and roll out processes all over Europe while considering different local conditions
What you are good at
- You are a student or recent graduate with a strong academic background, ideally from a top tier university in Business, Economics, or in another relevant field
- Excellent analytical skills & keen attention to detail
- First experience in a high-growth start-up, investment banking or consulting is a plus
- An affinity for entrepreneurship, digital business models, and/or the automotive industry
- Fluency in German and English is required
Why AUTO1 Group
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special internal events
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
+49 30 2016 38 2065
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
Über das Unternehmen
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us. For more information please visit www.auto1-group.com.