Are you a great communicator with a number driven mindset, looking for a fresh challenge as part of the centralized purchasing team at trivago?
Our Purchasing department is looking for a top negotiator to join the Purchasing Team, whose mission is to provide everything that makes trivago more focused, productive and an even better place to work for all. In this role, you’ll take care of different purchasing processes at trivago, mainly in the field of technology and license management, and be a key driver in shaping the identity of a dynamic and growing team.
Do you think you’re a good match? Then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Improve our work environment whilst reducing costs.
- Plan and order licensing and items in compliance to our guidelines.
- Plan and develop new processes for, and with trivago departments.
- Ensure a continuous flow of common goods and availability of licenses.
- Establish opportunities to improve the purchasing department itself.
- Be involved in projects spanning across all our different offices.
- Optimize the usage of our IT-landscape.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Be an active student in the field of Economics, Business Administration or a similar field for at least one year.
- At least a basic knowledge of finance/ accounting.
- Advanced understanding of IT, licensing, SaaS and cloud solutions.
- Native-level German and fluent English (our company language).
- An analytical mindset.
- The ability to think in broader perspectives and longer terms.
- Good MS office skills.
- A valid EU work permit.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.
- Düsseldorf Hafen (40219)
Über das Unternehmen
At trivago, we’re a little unconventional. We are 1,200+ entrepreneurs, powered by a shared passion to stay ahead of the game. We are a diverse, inquisitive and versatile team from over 50 different countries, who come together to work towards one common goal. trivago is a melting pot of various talents from across the globe, with over 50 nationalities represented. Some of us write code, others write blogs – but all-in-all we are here for the same reason, to get more out of our lives and to help empower others to get more out of theirs.