Currently we are looking for a highly motivated HR Interviewer (intern or working student) in Berlin, who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the recruiting process of our company.
You will work with our Talent Team to source and engage the best candidates for our clients. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. The internship is paid and should last 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week during your studies.
- Perform engaging and memorable video interviews
- Write short assessments / summaries of each candidate
- Provide interview feedback to candidates (on demand)
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years of studies in Business Administration, Sociology, Business IT, Intercultural Management, or a similar field
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent German skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to balance decisiveness with empathy
- Experience with interviewing candidates / applicants is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, service orientation and responsiveness
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts
- Berlin Mitte (10119)
Über das Unternehmen
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.