The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
- Preparation and follow-up of webinars
- Participant management, support for participants, and correspondence with trainers
- Involvement in the planning of course content
- Support in detailed consultation on study targets and structuring of courses with the trainers
- Processing training vouchers and credits of participants
Your experience & skills:
- Study of pedagogics, adult education, new media, or an appropriate humanities subject
- Work experience in e-learning is an advantage
- Ability to work with precision and on your own initiative
- In-depth knowledge of the internet and very good IT skills
- Service-oriented approach and good communication skills
- Excellent German skills
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with whom you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.
- Berlin Mitte (10117)
Über das Unternehmen
Quadriga unterstützt Professionals in ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung und Zukunftskompetenz. Als international ausgerichtetes Unternehmen sind wir Anlaufpunkt und Gedankenraum für alle Themen und Bedarfe der Professionalisierung: exzellente Bildung, fachliche Information, berufliche Vernetzung und effektive Business-IT-Lösungen. https://www.quadriga.eu/