As an Intern in our Talent Acquisition Team you will be responsible for supporting our Recruiters in their daily business, online and offline communication with the candidates, evaluation of new recruiting and HR Marketing channels as well as suitable job boards. You will play a key role in building relationships with candidates, build-up networks and talent pools.
- Support the internal recruiting strategies and select suitable job boards and additional applicant sources
- Take over the communication with our candidates and future starters
- Support Active Sourcing processes and build up our internal talent pool
- Assist Talent Acquisition Managers and HR Business Partners in their business routine
- Take over pre-selection and first telephone interviews for some of the recruiting areas
- Organize and be part of different HR Marketing events
- Develop and manage various recruiting projects
- Current or newly graduated Bachelor / Master student, ideally with a focus on business, psychology or HR
- Passion for people and generally strong customer orientation
- Absolute reliability, diligence and discretion
- Ability to work efficiently and quality oriented with strong analytical skills
- Independent way of working flexibly in a trustful team environment
- Excellent German & English language skills
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
Why join us?
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Get together”
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as an Intern for Talent Acquisition department? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) and earliest possible start date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova.
- Hamburg Hammerbrook (20097)
Über das Unternehmen
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production. Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years.