The foodpanda group is the one of the world’s leading online food delivery marketplaces, headquartered in Berlin, Germany and operating in 24 emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe employing more than 2,000 people worldwide.
- Contributing to the development of a corporate PR strategy for foodpanda
- Executing foodpanda’s corporate PR strategy via all relevant media channels and partners (including agency collaborations where necessary)
- Mining for interesting corporate PR stories and creating clear, consistent, and engaging stories in a complex and rapidly changing business environment
- Managing existing journalist / press contacts and developing new contacts, answering press inquiries, creating content and text for press releases as well actively placing topics in different media channels
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting results against defined PR goals
- Managing media collaborations, speaker opportunities and content for events that leverage the business strategy and agenda
- Collaborating with various teams across the business on a wide range of PR-related topics
- 2+ years PR experience in an international environment
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business etc.
- Experience in handling Corporate PR, ideally in a fast-paced digital and e-commerce environment
- Very good professional network including tech, business, consumer and trade press as well as PR agency contacts
- Experience in advising leadership teams on media relations and handling crisis and response management
- Hunger for driving foodpanda’s corporate PR strategy
- Self-starter personality that is comfortable with constant change
- Ability to think creatively and understanding of how this delivers against the business strategy to achieve the best coverage
- Very good writing, project management, planning and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- 26 paid vacation days
- Free language classes and sport activities
- Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oRs83fwe&s=jobmensa
- Berlin Lichtenberg (10317)
Über das Unternehmen
foodpanda ist eine der weltweit größten Online Lieferplattformen. foodpanda wurde 2012 gegründet und hat seinen Hauptsitz in Berlin. Die Company ist in Südamerika, Asien, Osteuropa und Afrika in über 40 Ländern vertreten, beschäftigt weltweit mehr als 1,000 Mitarbeiter und wächst weiterhin mit einem beeindruckenden Tempo.