We are looking to hire a talented, driven and entrepreneurial intern to join our operations team. As a member of the EU Process Improvements team, your primary responsibility will be to analyze data, verify product information with our suppliers, and propose solutions based on your analysis. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail as well as negotiation skills, and would suit candidates who enjoy following leads to figure out the root cause of a problem and are also comfortable to talk to our suppliers.
With thousands of unique products shipping every week and an ambitious logistics transformation underway, this is a great learning opportunity, as well as your chance to make a decisive contribution to our business.
- Analytical work for the in-house consulting team at Wayfair
- Analysis of our returns process to identify trending issues and root causes
- Devising solutions based on the analysis to improve customer experience and reduce costs
- Driving implementation of solutions cross functionally with multiple stakeholders, including Merchandising and Category Management
- Communicating with our external suppliers to verify product data
- QA of product information on site
- Miscellaneous analyses in logistics and other Operations focus areas at Wayfair
- Proficient in Excel & SQL
- Fluency in English is a must
- Nice to have: Fluency in German &/or French
- Strong communicator with confidence to negotiate
- Proven analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Multi-task, organize well, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Education in analytical, or technical field preferred (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics, Systems Engineering)
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with proven ability to rapidly get up to speed with job knowledge
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Great mentors and “learn at work” opportunities
- The chance to develop yourself to higher levels of professionalism
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o34C3fww&s=Jobmensa
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful style meets irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in net revenues for full year 2015. The company employed 3,809 people as of December 31, 2015 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10997)
Über das Unternehmen
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology. Wayfair generated $4.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.