FINN - HR & Recruiting Intern (m/f/x)
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a member of our People team, you are responsible to help shape one of our dearest assets - our people. You will support our end-to-end recruitment process to build the best people team and guarantee an excellent candidate experience. You will further work on one of our people focus topics with the ultimate goal to enable everyone at FINN to become the best version of themselves.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent monthly salary of 2,800€.
- Discounted qualitrain membership enabling you to be active in various gyms within Germany.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Enable team growth: You will be responsible for acquiring new AAA talent via different channels (e.g. Linkedin), managing the candidate lifecycle and making sure our Hiring Managers have the right candidates in front of them.
- Support and automate the business: You make sure all administrative tasks are handled timely and reliably. You introduce and implement your own ideas on how to automate further processes.
- Prepare and conduct team events: Help us to plan and implement the most fun and unforgettable team events any startup can have and create a team spirit that everyone dreams of.
- Portray FINN as the #1 employer in Munich: Nurture existing channels and come up with new ideas to contribute to raising the number of inbound applications at FINN. You are supporting the team in making sure everyone knows us and wants to work with us.
- Support one of our key people areas: You are responsible for supporting the strategy of one of the following focus topics: recruiting; assessment; personal development; employer branding; compensation, payroll & benefits; internal collaboration and communication or community management. Collaborating closely with your People Manager, you always keep the happiness of our employees in mind.
- You are studying business administration, psychology or similar.
- Previous experience in recruiting or another People function preferred.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- People person, yet with a service orientation, strong data-driven mindset and a getting-things-done attitude.
- High level of insight into human nature that helps in driving others to improve their performance and achieve their best in current and future roles.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Excellent organization skills and joy in planning ahead.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start Up?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Florian and Maike are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- München Bogenhausen (81675)
Über das Unternehmen
Founded in 2019, our mission is to build the most popular car subscription platform. Our aim is to help anyone who loves driving a car of their own but fears the struggle, commitment, and intransparent costs associated with ownership to get behind the wheel. Customers can book their dream car in less than 15 minutes – without any more effort than just a few clicks. We achieve this by offering all-around carefree, immediately available, monthly car subscriptions. The best part: we compensate for the CO2 footprint of every kilometer driven by our customers.