The GLS eCom Lab is an interdisciplinary high impact unit driving innovation for the GLS Group, one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe. Our mission is to create exceptional delivery experiences for consignees and enable businesses to make their services unforgettable. That’s why we develop products and applications connecting consignees, eCommerce and one of the most powerful and high-quality logistics networks. We are based in Berlin and glad to collaborate worldwide with the most exciting startups and leading logistics experts. Let's create exceptional delivery experiences!
What is working at GLS eCom Lab like?
- We mean it when we say “cutting edge” and have a high level of creational freedom in our everyday work
- You will have a team of like-minded people who are keen to be part of successful solutions and experience impact
- Our team consists of driven, skilled and highly motivated people
- You work in a very supportive and appreciative agile work environment with flat hierarchies, state-of-the-art equipment and the latest tools in the great atmosphere of a coworking space
- Start: asap
- Job Type: Working student (15-20h/week)
- Salary: 13 EUR/h
- Home Office: Temporarily >90% to protect against COVID-19
- Location: Berlin Neukölln
- Limitation: 1 year (initially)
- COVID-19 considerations: We have strict occupational health policies to protect against COVID-19
You will be taking care of:
- Creating and updating reportings regularly
- Calculating variable forecasts
- Developing KPIs and Dashboards
- Optimization of the data handling
- Validation of statistic models
You check those boxes:
- Very good understanding of statistics (math.) and analyzing data/-charts
- Experience with timeline comparison
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to handle Big Data
- Good knowledge of coding languages for statistics purpose
Totally a plus:
- Experience in the field of logistics
- Advanced Python, Jupyter or similar
Take your chance and step to the forefront of changing a rapidly growing industry with your contribution. You will take responsibility quickly, however, supported by mentors at all times. We provide an open corporate culture based on sharing and learning, equal footing collaboration and short decision-making.
You are the ideal candidate for this position?
We are looking forward reading your CV and a short letter of motivation (English/German)!
Feel free to contact Gitte and Silvio via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Berlin Neukölln (12059)
Über das Unternehmen
Das GLS eComLab ist ein interdisziplinär aufgestelltes Team und entwickelt Innovationen für die GLS Gruppe, einem der führenden Paket- und Expressdienstleister in Europa. Unsere Mission ist es, Produkte und Anwendungen zu entwickeln, die Kunden, eCommerce und eines der erfolgreichsten Paketnetzwerke miteinander verbinden und so einzigartige Liefererfahrungen zu schaffen. Wir arbeiten im Herzen Berlins und kollaborieren mit spannenden internationalen StartUps und den führenden Logistikexperten. Lasst uns gemeinsam die Industrie verändern und einzigartige Erfahrungen liefern!