air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Intern Human Resource Management (f/m/d) Recruiting
- You will be involved and will support the entire operative HR day-to-day business from entry to exit (recruiting, on-boarding, contract management etc.)
- You will independently coordinate job interviews and telephone interviews and operate the fillings of positions end-to-end
- You will be an integral part of the onboarding activities of our new colleagues
- You will operate the preparatory payroll for the whole organization
- You will be involved in special HR projects and will independently take them over such as remote working culture
- You support preparation of reports and presentations
- You are in the final stages of your studies or have recently successfully completed them
- You are fluent in German (min. C1) and feel comfortable conversing in English as well as in German
- You are a proficient MS Office user
- You work in a structured and precise manner, think along with others and take responsibility for your tasks
- Absolute discretion and trustworthiness are indispensable in this position
- You are available at least 5-6 months for this internship
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great:
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal
- We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals – we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility – at air up your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options – professionally, as well as personally
- Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavor pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
- We have a remote-friendly working culture and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- We support your monthly costs for the public transport in Munich (MVV) with 50%
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebration of our successes
Up for new challenges? Take your chance to be part of air up success story! We are looking forward to your application including CV / LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation and any further information like possible entry date and duration.
- München Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt (80335)
Über das Unternehmen
Wir von air up haben ein Trinksystem entwickelt, mit dem es erstmals möglich ist, pures Wasser zu trinken – dabei aber in den Genuss einer Vielzahl von Geschmacksrichtungen wie Kirsche, Himbeer-Zitrone oder Pfirsich zu kommen. Diese Revolution im Getränkemarkt ermöglicht nicht nur kompromisslos gesunden Genuss, sondern ist auch noch um ein Vielfaches nachhaltiger als Softdrinks, Säfte und co. Als Ausgründung aus der TU München sitzen wir als junges und dynamisches Startup im Herzen Münchens und werden zusammen mit einem außergewöhnlichen Investoren-Team das Marktsegment „scent-based-drinks“ etablieren.