We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
In the heart of our procurement team, you will master important developments in and around all topics related to procurement in the DACH company. With your analytical and proactive nature, you drive your projects to success independently. Week after week, you will ensure that our customers receive their high quality boxes in perfect condition, with attention to detail and a great degree of precision. Are you someone who isn't afraid to gain your first experiences in negotiation? Do you have a good understanding of human nature? Are you able to stand your ground, even when faced with a high workload? Then we are looking for you as our new Business Development Intern in Strategic Procurement DACH (f/m/d/x).
Your area of responsibility
- You will support the Category Managers in the successful execution of tenders.
- Together with your stakeholders you will work on cross-departmental projects, especially in close coordination with the global procurement team and the DACH product team.
- You will independently perform Excel analyses and business case modelling.
- Within the scope of supplier scouting, you will have the opportunity to establish initial contact with potential leads.
- You will support new packaging launches and the associated design briefings.
- Together with the team, you can potentially be responsible for your own category and help shape its long-term purchasing strategy.
- You will support the selection and qualification of new suppliers.
- And with your creative ideas, you will optimise the purchasing process and tools.
- You have already completed your Bachelor's degree with above-average results and are ideally already in the final stages of your Master's degree; if you perform very well, you can join us immediately on a full-time basis!
- You already have extensive experience from previous internships, preferably in management consultancy or in retail / FMCG sector.
- You can work independently, you are solution-oriented and have already gained preliminary experience in project management.
- Your working method is data-driven and your decisions are based on thorough analyses. Deep knowledge of Excel is a matter of course for you.
- You are communicative and a true team player.
- You are an absolute “doer” and do not hesitate to tackle challenges independently.
- You speak German at the level of a native speaker and you are also proficient in English.
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution defining the HelloFresh all-in-one meal category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Strategic Procurement experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (10405)
Über das Unternehmen
Bei HelloFresh ist es unser Ziel, das Essen zu Hause zu revolutionieren! Mit unseren hochwertigen Kochboxen liefern wir unseren Kunden die Chance nach Hause, sich einfach und bequem jeden Tag gesund, lecker und genussvoll zu ernähren. Unser Wachstumskurs und unsere Expansion sind einzigartig – HelloFresh zählt zu den Top 3 der größten Firmen, die in Europa in den letzten Jahren gegründet wurden (Marktkapitalisierung) und bereits drei Jahre nach der Gründung sind wir in sieben Ländern auf drei Kontinenten aktiv, die größtenteils aus unserer Berliner Zentrale gesteuert werden.. Unser junges, hochmotiviertes Team ist die Grundlage unserer extrem schnellen Expansion in neue Märkte. Besonders die internationale Zusammensetzung macht uns zu einem spannenden Arbeitsplatz, an dem jeder Ideen einbringen und umsetzen kann.