We are looking for a self-motivated and hands-on Marketing Intern to join our growing team. As a marketing intern you are going to gain exposure to all areas of marketing as well as work closely with other teams across the organization including Business Development, Sales and Product. You will support our day-to-day activities and contribute to Finoa’s marketing strategy.
- Contribute to all areas of marketing – Content, Social Media, PR, Events, CRM, etc.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Assist with content creation and managing of social media account.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and come up with new initiatives and channels to test in order to reach our ambitious goals.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Business Development, Sales, Product and Tech as well as external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time.
- Previous experience in marketing and understanding of its principles is highly preferred.
- Hands-on and proactive approach to work along with creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, German is a plus.
- Basic graphic design experience with with tools such as in-design, photoshop is a plus.
- Prior experience in Crypto or in Fintech is a big plus.
Why you should apply
- Diverse and inclusive team: We are from 10+ different countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talents from companies like McKinsey, Credit Suisse, JP, Morgan, Google, Moonfare, and N26.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insights into decision making, strategy, and company-wide OKR progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. We are also always aiming to improve how we can more effectively communicate.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office at Checkpoint Charlie, the heart of Berlin (at the moment, we all work from home).
Finoa is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Berlin Mitte (10119)
Über das Unternehmen
Finoa is the leading digital asset platform for institutional investors and corporations, backed by renowned investors like Coparion, Venture Stars, and Signature Ventures. Founded by Henrik Gebbing and Christopher May in 2018 and based on a shared aspiration to make institutional interaction with digital assets as simple and secure as possible, Finoa has grown into a truly international company, powered by a diverse team, and serving hundreds of clients globally.