our company designs and develops research stations and research facilities.
to support our it department in the area of application development , we are looking for a dedicated and experienced person for the position as PHP Developer, effective immediately or by appointment. The position is newly created and offers the possibility of up to 5 days home office, or a workplace in Zurich, Amsterdam, Berlin, Ulm.
- Very close collaboration with the users engineers from the construction industry.
- New PHP web development and application development
- Architecture and connection of databases
- Further development of existing internal projects
- Contribution of improvement suggestions and new trends
Your hard- and soft skills:
- You should be able to communicate in German and English.
- PHP development skills
- Knowledge with tools like Jira, Confluence and agile working methods
- Precise way of working with the attitude; "If I start a project, I do it until the end and that in a high quality and quantity".
- Personal responsibility, team spirit and drive characterize you
- Communicative personality, who likes to bring in his own ideas and keeps a clear eye on the goal even in more complex projects
we would be happy to hear from you
Über das Unternehmen
Rhein-Tec GmbH / B.V., based in switzerland, the netherlands and germany, plans and operates mobile and semi-stationary research, healthcare and communication facilities.