As a young startup, we are looking for a Media-content Editorial Assistant student intern (m / f / d) who is interested in joining us.
The role is initially a 3-6 month unpaid student internship with the possibility of future development.
As a Media-content Editorial Assistant, you will:
- Assist Creative Director and Editor to prepare and organise media content, including formatting the images and putting them into our template through Adobe Photoshop, proofreading the text before posting etc.;
- Assist Creative Director on producing media content for marketing campaigns;
- Create media lists and editorial calendars;
- Upload and update media content to our website, youtube, Instagram and facebook account;
- Organise and archive the media content in our server;
- Organise and maintain the database of our Subscribers from all social media platforms;
- Research on cooking shows, media content and develop new concept and ideas;
What you will bring along:
- Basic to Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, any graphic design programmes will be a plus;
- Basic to Good knowledge of Wordpress and website content maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere will be a plus;
- Strong visual perception; creative thinking and passion for story-telling;
- Studies in Design, Visual Communications or a related field; enrollment at end of bachelor, or later.
- Can-do team-working spirit and flexible, spontaneous, adaptive approach for problem solving;
- Interest for the food industry - happiness, health, nutrition, meditation, sports and lifestyle in general;
- Fluent English and German, outstanding communication skills.
- Practise and improve your visual communication knowledge and skills, obtain the insights of marketing campaigns;
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g home office )
- Be part of our international team compound by passionate and open-minded people who believe in this mission;
- Free Access to our cooking workshops;
- Take on real responsibility in different intriguing challenges that will develop your knowledge and your “get-things-done” attitude.
- The satisfaction of working with a purpose: building a diverse, healthy and fun community;
- Explore the dynamic Berlin startup industry.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10967)
Über das Unternehmen
A culinary platform, Asian Kitchen in Berlin (AKIB) celebrates Asian culinary diversity through a series of cooking shows, cooking workshops and dinner events both online and in-person. Our goal is to deliver informative and interactive content both in German and English for people interested in Asian food and learning authentic cooking techniques and to build a community in Berlin, where people could share their passion for Asian food, culture and lifestyle. As a young startup, the founders are from creative and international background with more than 15 years + experience in design, film and advertisement industries. The next six months at Asian Kitchen in Berlin will be extremely exciting and the most critical for the kickoff of our business. We will be launching our platform and a crowdfunding campaign by June 2021.