Salut! To establish our position in the French market, we are looking for a proactive communicator (m/f/d) who is supporting our Business Development. With your high affinity to technical topics, you are a great asset for our international team!
We are growing – you too can grow with us as
Working Student (m/f/d) Business Development France
at our company location in Munich
- You are the contact person for our French partners and handle their requests
- With your excellent research skills, you identify potential customers in France
- You support our team by gaining market relevant information (about competitors, trends in the market, …)
- Together with our Business Development Manager you will install OilFox and take part in events in France
- You work closely with the Marketing team to prepare or adjust some communication materials fitting the needs of our French customers
- You are a matriculated student (m/f/d) and have at least 10 hours/week to support our team
- Your French is at a native speaker level, you are also fluent in English and (preferably) German
- You have a high affinity to technical topics and you find it easy to gain an understanding about complex issues
- Your strong communication skills and open nature enable you to deal with our partners in a professional manner
- You are flexible and open to international business trips
- You are known for your hands-on mentality as well as for your autonomous and structured way of working
- A brilliant, innovative product with international growth that brings an entire industry into the 21st century
- Responsible tasks with a high degree of independence and development opportunities
- A relaxed and performance-oriented working atmosphere as well as great team spirit
- Modern office space in the heart of Munich with an awesome roof deck
- Fresh fruits and drinks are available for free
With 75 % market coverage we are the leading supplier of tank monitoring systems in Germany. Our common goal is to occupy the topic of digitalization in the field of fill level measurement in order to make our partner companies fit for the future by providing valuable data insights. You can find more information on our website: oilfox.io.
You are convinced of our idea and want to take off together with us? We are looking forward to your application! Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please also contact our HR Manager Julia (+49 171 9300487).
- München Schwanthalerhöhe (80339)
Über das Unternehmen
LIV-T wurde mit dem Auftrag gegründet, IoT Produkte zu entwickeln & zu vertreiben und so die Digitalisierung in der Energiebranche mit Hochdruck voranzutreiben.