As a Partner Growth Coordinator, you will support the Key Account Management (KAM) Team and Platform Ecosystem Team in identifying and developing growth opportunities for smaller and new partners within the Merchant Operations team.
We are now looking for a company, students (m / f / d) for various office activities that include calls, e-mail exchanges with Partners, data collection and analysis, follow-up with partners, and desk research.
- You will be Supporting the KAM / Platform Ecosystem Team with helping the Partner Program partners grow.
- You will Implement communications outreach and manage the partner contact database
- You will Develop, test and analyze results of messages and adapting and responding to metrics
- You will Help develop information/content on Partner University to help partners meet thePartner Program requirements
- You will Conduct market research on selected partner segments and industry trends
- You will be Working with the team to identify key partner areas to focus
- You are an Enrolled student in Business Administration, Communication or any related field, and interest inproject management as well a technical basic understanding
- You have Profound analytical skills with attention to detail and Adheres to concrete prioritization
- You have the Ability to work independently and Reliable to meet strict deadlines
- You have a very good experience in dealing with customers/partners and also has attention to detail.
- You have Strong experience with Google Products, incl. advanced Google Sheets and Docs skills
- You are Fluency in English, German or further European languages would be beneficial with Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with CRM tools such as Mail Chimp and Salesforce is a plus
- From 21.09. 2020 flexible 20 hours a week for the next 6 / 7 months
Haben wir dein Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewerbung.