Purpose of the role
The Sales Working Student is the first point of contact for prospective residents and will proactively reach out to potential new residents. This role will be responsible for ensuring the sales and booking processes are followed consistently and leads are quickly converted to opportunities and sales.
This role will also use our central digital platforms including our booking and CRM system and is the first port of call for e-mail and phone enquiries.
What creative and exciting tasks await you?
- You are the first contact person for our students / potential tenants
- You will independently process inquiries and reservations, enter them into our booking software, draw up contracts and support potential customers in the booking process
- You take care of administrative tasks including database maintenance, document management, scanning
- You will work closely with our General Managers in the assets and your team from Finance, Marketing and Operations in the headquarters
- You bring your own ideas and suggestions to the company
What qualities you should bring with you?
- Be passionate! You are committed and have very good communication skills
- Be organized! You are conscientious, work independently, organized and structured
- Be digital! You like working and thinking digital
- Be flexible! You are flexible, can improvise and react quickly to changes
- Be a team player! You are a team player and work service-oriented
- Be communicative! You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Be unique! You are a friendly, helpful and welcoming manner
What can you expect in our team?
Even though Nido Student in the UK is already an established and well-known brand in the student housing sector, you won't find a large corporation with established structures and distinctive hierarchies, but rather an atmosphere of a start-up. Not only in our assets all over Germany will you find many cultures, but also in our company there is an open working atmosphere in which everyone can develop individually. If you are looking for a motivated team and would like to help us develop Nido into a well-known student housing brand in Germany, then you have come to the right place! We are looking forward to your application.
- Berlin Mitte (10117)