We are looking for an ambitious working student who is to grow their skillset in a diverse range of areas.
Do you wish to be a part of the current technology growth in mobility, embedded systems, automotive, aerospace, smart systems, IoT and E-Mobility?
Are you an ambitious high-flyer who wants a fast-track growth to top management?
Do you have good people skills when dealing with human resources and sales tasks?
If your answer is yes, come and have a chat with us!
- Source, motivate and manage great engineers that share our passion for engineering
- Source, motivate and manage key customer areas while increasing our positioning as well as the quality of business
- Learn and apply general management rules into scaling a company working close to the top management
- Support top management in daily challenges and bring value to the team
What you bring to the table
- Final semester of bachelor studies with a proven success path outside academics
- Great communication and interpersonal skills in English and German
- Ambitious self-learner who wants a long-term vision for his/her career
What we offer
- Modern working culture with flexible hours
- Central location in Odeonsplatz at WeWork with all its benefits
- Close cooperation with the company’s founding team and flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for starting, developing and fully leading your own projects
- Option to continue working for the company in a key role after graduation
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to us!
- München Altstadt-Lehel (80333)
Über das Unternehmen
Berata GmbH is a rising Munich-based Mobilty and Strategy Consulting company with focus on Embedded- and smart IT systems. A core team of experts with more than 25 years of international experience and a vast network to leading firms in automotive, cloud computing, supply chain, and agriculture industries is consulting each day its diverse portfolio of clients to make a cleaner, smarter and better world. Berata distinguishes itself in a sea of competitors with its focus on fast-track approach for high-potential and challenging projects, where ambitious and innovative people can find the opportunity to put their ideas into practice from a leading position in a flat hierarchy and very receptive merit & performance oriented environment.