Do you have a great eye for detail? Want an insight into the everyday workings at the head office of a global company? Free to work up to 20 hours per week? Apply to join trivago’s Legal team today!
What you’ll do:
- Become an integral part of our dynamic and forward thinking legal team.
- Work closely with our Contract Manager to maintain, develop and improve our contract database, processes and procedures.
- Be responsible for digitizing our contracts and agreements.
- Take on administrative duties related to our contracts.
- Help with preparing contract reports for our audit, finance and tax teams.
- Assist with the set up and implementation of a new contract management database.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To be studying for or to have completed a University degree in Law, Business Studies or other similar degree relevant to working with and understanding contracts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English (our company language).
- Excellent computer skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- An excellent eye for detail that allows you to spot even the smallest of mistakes.
- The ability to multitask whilst completing tasks accurately and adhering to deadlines.
- A professional manner that will allow us to trust you with confidential information.
- To be free to work up to 20 hours per week.
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous work experience (including an internship) within a law firm or other large business.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
- Düsseldorf Hafen (40219)
Über das Unternehmen
At trivago, we’re a little unconventional. We are 1,200+ entrepreneurs, powered by a shared passion to stay ahead of the game. We are a diverse, inquisitive and versatile team from over 50 different countries, who come together to work towards one common goal. trivago is a melting pot of various talents from across the globe, with over 50 nationalities represented. Some of us write code, others write blogs – but all-in-all we are here for the same reason, to get more out of our lives and to help empower others to get more out of theirs.