At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Intern People Operations (ideally full time - 40h per week) for our People / Human Resources Operations teams, who will support us in the organization of operations, administration and reports with Ada Health.
- You will support us in certain topics of the entire employee life cycle, including preparing contracts, reference letters, correspondence and administering personnel files
- You will assist with the maintenance of employee files, documents and paperwork
- You will help out in HR processes and projects
- Provide support and assistance for visa or relocation processes
- Support various projects in the areas of onboarding, relocation, process optimization and coordination
- You gained 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources or People Operations
- You are a student who is either currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR, business administration or any related field
- You have a basic understanding of the German labour law, payroll and HR environment
- You have a passion for people and want to grow in an international team
- You are an innovative team-player who contributes to creative solutions
- Fluent in German and English
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Juan Jacobi at any time at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form via our career page - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.
- Berlin Mitte (10178)