You will support a team of young professionals in the creation of digital content to facilitate the adoption of workplace-related office applications and wide-ranging user information affecting every DB Schenker employee, the maintenance of our social intranet pages as well as intra-departmental communications.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Support global change and communication concepts through user-centered content design
- Design training material for workplace-related tools (e.g. user guides, video tutorials)
- Manage and create content for social intranet pages
- Support intra-departmental communications (e.g. newsletters, presentations)
- Create presentations for management level
- Prepare and follow-up of virtual townhall meetings
- Draft promotional materials, both digital and print (e.g. flyers, brochures)
- Assist with administrative and coordinative tasks (e.g. workshop organization)
- Enrolled student in the field of graphic or media design, marketing, communication or related disciplines
- Ability to communicate from a user's perspective and to illustrate abstract topics in an easy-to-understand manner
- Understanding of the principles of design for digital communications
- Experience in graphic design and related fields of creative work like video editing, etc.
- Profound user knowledge of graphic design, video editing, photography tools (e.g. Adobe creative cloud)
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Can-do attitude, intercultural sensitivity and high level of engagement
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), further languages will be a plus
- Profound MS Office knowledge (PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Publisher, etc.)
- Essen Südviertel (45128)
Über das Unternehmen
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.