Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,200 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling.
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a professionalism profile, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
For our newly established Product Enablement team, we are looking for a Product Enablement Program Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for implementation of Product Enablement strategies to support the Commercial organization to effectively position the value of Emarsys platform. You will collaborate with stakeholders across departments to build supporting content and programs in order to empower the Field team to have consistent, effective and engaging conversations with customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
We are looking for an individual with strong technical knowledge, first experience in IT, experience or interest in tech sales and marketing, and an aptitude for explaining complex technical concepts in a structured, simple and engaging way.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and monitor Product Enablement programs and initiatives
- Translate technical product features into enticing and engaging sales communications
- Create and train on impactful customer-facing technical demos of value
- Design and implement Product focused enablement programs for our global team (e.g. development of content, rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of best practices)
- Maintain and enhance a knowledge sharing systems, sales collateral and assets to ensure the access to up-to date information on product features and services in real time
- Develop and enhance product-focused on-boarding materials for internal use
- Conduct product enablement trainings
- Act as a technical partner and conversation facilitator to internal stakeholders across departments (R&D, Marketing and Field teams)
- Conduct routine and ad hoc analyses and reporting regarding enablement programs and initiatives
- 1+ years of experience in product enablement, IT product management, IT solutions consulting, product implementation, technical pre-sales, software development or similar
- IT educational background or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of databases, APIs and/or web technologies
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into concise, effective sales messages
- Aptitude to connect and engage with your audience
- Experience with e-commerce technologies and SaaS preferred
- Remarkable communicational and presentational skills in English
- Exceptional attention to details
- Flexibility and entrepreneurial state of mind
- Ability to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Passion for sharing your knowledge and motivating your colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Berlin
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as regular sports- and team events, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile aligns with our business needs, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, family status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.
- Berlin Friedrichshain (10245)
Über das Unternehmen
Emarsys is the largest independent marketing platform company in the world. Our software enables truly personalized, one-to-one interactions between marketers and customers across all channels — building loyalty, enriching the customer journey, and increasing revenue. This enables companies to scale marketing decisions and actions beyond human capabilities.