Pimp your CV! An internship at TeamViewer is a door-opener for your future. Become a part of our team and experience what it's like to work for one of Germany's most important software-companies.
- Assist our international Channel Partners
- Support the Channel Program Manager in projects and build new processes and policies
- Create and build reports
- Maintain data quality in CRM and/or other tools for the Channel Sales Team
- Be responsible for your own projects
- Answer Channel Partner inquiries through our E-mail system or via phone
- Work in close cooperation with our Channel Sales Representative and your manager
What we offer
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- The internship has to be a compulsory part of your studies and take at least 5-6 months
- A communicative, marketing-oriented attitude
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Strong English language skills, additional language skills are welcomed
- Advanced Windows® skills or the desire to learn
- Service orientation, commitment and team spirit
Duration: at least 4 months, 6 months desirable
- Göppingen (73037)
Über das Unternehmen
TeamViewer verbindet Menschen, Maschinen und Geräte jeder Art als Anbieter von sicheren Cloud-basierten Technologien. Weltweit, innerhalb von Sekunden. Unsere Produkte haben weltweit über 200 Millionen aktive Nutzer und sind auf über 1,8 Milliarden Geräten in mehr als 100 Ländern installiert. 2005 gegründet hat TeamViewer heute über 800 Mitarbeiter an 11 internationalen Standorten.