We are looking for an intern in Global Workplace Solutions and Facility Management for 6 months.
As part of your job, you will get to know the operational and strategic side of Facility Management. The internship includes the handling of independent tasks as well as cooperation in relocation and refurbishment projects in Germany, France, and Spain.
Your tasks include:
- Co-operation in the management of area projects (project management including coordination with internal customers, soliciting offers, facility planning, preparation of schedules and cost statements).
- Participation in the implementation of Global Workplace Solutions and workplace concepts.
- Processing of daily moves (project management including coordination with internal customers and external service providers).
- Administrative support such as the creation of logs, maintenance of the intranet site.
- You are currently studying Facility Management, Technical Building Management, Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration and are in an advanced semester.
- Safe use of the MS Office programs.
- Knowledge in CAD and Auto CAD desirable.
- Excellent command of spoken and written German and English.
- An analytical, structured way of working, customer orientation, high level of commitment, flexibility, creativity, initiative, team, organizational and communication skills, interest in architecture and design.
- Nürnberg Gostenhof (90429)
Über das Unternehmen
Dolby vereint Wissenschaft und Kunst und setzt neue Maßstäbe in den Bereichen Audio-, Video- und Sprachtechnologie. Mit Hilfe von Forschung und viel Erfindergeist verwandeln wir Unterhaltung und Kommunikation in spektakuläre Erlebnisse.